This blog has moved to rAnDoM vIeWs.
Sunday, March 7, 2010
Friday, May 1, 2009
Got stuck in your technical problems....looking for some solutions...and just when you thought you found one you got to know that the site is paid.....O GAWD!!!!!!..yeah i am talking about Experts-Exchange where you can find solution to almost any kind of technical problem.....
Now you can try its solutions for free...Open fuqEE (called Fuq EE - For obvious Reasons) and paste the link of the experts-exchange page on which you think you might get a solution and hit the button GET Solution..... Check your solution at the bottom of the page...
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Cometdocs has rolled out its free online file conversion utility. It wont ask you to download any software and has around 40+ supported file types.
To start just select a file, choose a new file type, enter your maild id and click send. In few minutes you should receive an email with a download link to the converted file. The best part of this site is its ease of use. Just so you know it also converts iTunes XML libraries to M3U playlists for use with other players.
Sunday, April 26, 2009
Its time to update your Blackberry device with latest firmware. I just updated mine and so here are the steps to follow
- Go to Blackberry's official site and choose your country.
- Click on the Software Tab and select a link on the page that says "Learn more about Blackberry Device Software"
- Select Update tab and then click on update button on the page (Note that it works only in IE)
- You will be prompted to run a software. Keep following the instruction and once the update has been installed in your machine its gonna ask you to connect your device and select it in the Application uploader.
- Let it do its job and you go n grab a coffee as its gonna take around 50-60 minutes.
Enjoy your device now with all new features in it.
Some added features in this update are:
- Video recording
- Enhanced Email UI
- Docs To Go - to download edit and send Word, Excel and Powerpoint files
- Media Player improvements and much more.....