Thursday, June 5, 2008

Bugged with those unused files in your Laptop!! - Try CCleaner

CCleaner (Crap Cleaner) is a freeware tool that can perform system optimization by removing unused and temporary files from your system, allowing Windows to run faster, more efficiently and giving you more hard disk space. CCleaner cleans unused files from many applications like Adobe products (Flash Player, Photoshop, and Reader), Ad-Aware SE, Firefox, Google Toolbar, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Office, Nero, Norton Antivirus, Real Player, Windows Media Player, WinRAR, WinZip, and Google products to name a few.

This tool also has a Registry Cleaner that deletes old and unused entries.
I tried it on my laptop and I feel that the speed of my machine has increased, not significantly though, but still I was able to clean up the crap :).

CCleaner - Freeware Windows Optimization

0 comments:

Bizztra Feed

Bizztra Feed